Eco To Go Rice Husk Cup with Blue Clutch & Sealed Lid 12oz / 34cl (14oz to Brim)
Reusable Rice Husk Cups
Reusable, biodegradable travel cup
- Will decompose naturally in soil
Blue sealable lid and protective clutch - both made from recyclable silicone
- Made from rice husk - a sustainable byproduct from rice production
These reusable alternatives to disposable cups are made from 80% rice husk and 20% bio-resin. Rice husk is an agricultural waste product that is usually incinerated, so the production of this cup helps contribute to a sustainable, circular economy concept. Another great factor with rice husk is that when shaped, it is naturally insulating, meaning that this cup boasts fantastic temperature retention. Rice husk also has anti-bacterial properties, so all-in-all, it's pretty fantastic product when you bear in mind that it was set to be burnt as waste!
At end of their lifespan, the body of these cups can be buried in soil to decompose naturally and become part of nature again. The lids and clutch are made from silcone, for its safety properites, but these too are widely recyclable or alternatively, resuable.
Offering these rice husk cups for sale on the till or anywhere else in an establishement that serves hot and cold drinks will reflect an eco-conscious manner and in turn encourage repeat custom.
Size: 14oz / 43.5cl
- Reusable Rice Husk Cups with blue lid and clutch
- Made from agricultural waste from the rice production process
- 80% rice husk & 20% bio-resin
- Naturally insulating
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Dishwasher safe
- Silicone sealable lid and heat-safe clutch
- Body will decompose naturally in soil
- Case of 12
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Suppliers